Saturday, August 28, 2010

In getting ready for winter, a lot of moms have been ordering hats! Here is a sample of some of the recent ones I have done!


This bear is made with purple `fluff`, mixed with a strand of plain purple as well. It is very thick & warm! I think it`s adorable!


The owl is also made with `fluff`, this time in brown & black, double stranded with a matching brown. This guy is VERY popular!!


M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! Mickey! A friend of mine is taking her 2 little boys to Disney this fall, & wanted something for evenings/nights when it`s cooler. What else do you wear to Disney but Mickey??


This penguin just screams winter to me! He`s so cute, & will be so warm & comfy!! My mother in law loves penquins, so I may have to make her one for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment