Thursday, August 26, 2010

Swimming With Ideas!!

I was online last night & hit a jackpot of ideas for hats AND clippies!! I filled pages & pages of a notebook with ideas & now to find some guinea pigs!! Here is just a sample of ideas for you to consider!!

Hats
Oscar, Abby Cadabby, Zoe & Cookie Monster
Elephant
Winnie the Pooh & friends (Tigger, Eyeore & Piglet)
Fall color ideas - brown & orange, brown cream green & orange, black & orange for Halloween
Candy Corn & Jack O`lanterns
PLUS more ideas for Christmas!!

Clippies
I was playiing around with some embellishments I found in my scrap stash & came up with "Posh Clippies", fun little clips with a felt or wood embellishment glued onto them! Then I wondered if it would would with little crocheted embellishments (I am going to call them Bitties!) & came up TONS of ideas! Flowers, fruit, ladybugs, characters, the list is ENDLESS!

The crocheted bitties can also be sewn onto a hat, making for a cute option if you don`t want a flower!! Examples to come soon, as I gear up for fall/winter & try to get a bit of a basic hat stockpile going!! So many ideas are swimming through my head, I had to grab a notebook to make I don`t forget anything!! Keep watching for pictures, either here or on FB, I am hoping to get some posted today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment